So here is how to wind down as a steel worker!
I’m going to share with you a few my own relaxation tips that I do once I get home to completely unwind and reset for the next day.
- Once you get home, take a long hot bath or shower really let yourself relax
- burn some aromatic candles and/or incense to really set the tone of relaxation
- Get into some comfy clothes
- I do a little bit of yoga stretches to really get into the relaxation mode
- I then turn on some relaxation/meditation music to really let it sit in with eyes closed
- I eat. (I know simple)
then I do whatever I want once I have completely shifted my energy
I hope that helps. Wanna email me? I won’t promise to answer back immediately, but I’ll get to ya.